# Full Stack Engineer
We are searching for a full stack engineer with experience working in frontend development to help us build a user-centered product, team, and culture. This role is primarily remote with the option of an in-person office in Salt Lake City.
– Passionate lifelong learner dedicated to personal upskilling
– Fluency in frontend libraries, such as ReactJS, Angular, and Ember, to create web applications from the ground up
– Expertise with testing libraries, including Jest, Mocha, and/or Enzyme
– Experience with mainstream web transports such as REST and WebSockets
– Experience with Git and/or other version control systems
– Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MongoDB, MySQL, and AWS products (S3, RDS, DynamoDB)
– Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with UI/UX designers, other engineers, and product management team
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Stock Options
– Generous PTO / sick leave
– Annual company retreat
– Remote Work (with in-person option in Salt Lake City, Utah)
# About Us
ClassRanked is an early-stage startup empowering learners and administrators to succeed in higher education.
We believe in putting intentional, data-driven analytics in the hands of higher-ed institutions to improve the experience of all.
# How to Apply
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
– Include your Resume, CV, whatever you want to call it