Forepay – FinTech Start Up, looking for software engineers
Forepay is a mobile platform that allows you to manage, calculate, and split expenses between friends. Whether you’re on a trip with friends or going out for dinner in a group, Forepay automatically calculates who owes what to who, shows how you got that total, and allows you to pay each other all within the app. With this background, our focus is deliver the best user experience through intuitive design.
Forepay has been is accepted into the CMU Olympus incubator and we’re in the process of building an MVP, and we’re looking to bring on a third member with expertise in mobile app dev (Flutter, XCode, or related).
– Help build out the MVP and be part of the platform launch by December.
– Handle front end UI development
– Collaborate with back end developers
– Communicate and work closely with founders, Sam & Andreas
– Highly motivated
– Likes to think critically and tackle problems from different perspectives
– Has a strong ability in mobile app development (Flutter, Xcode or related)
– Wants to build something meaningful that people will use.
We are conducting rolling interviews/coffee chats and looking to bring on people as soon as possible.
if you’re interested or know someone that may be interested, reach out our Co-Founder Andreas Thorsén at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!