Application Due Date: Sept. 1 2021
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Home, apartment, or dorm design can be laborious, and moving furniture and taking measurements can be stressful. There is always the risk of purchasing an item that does not fit in the space, and transferring these responsibilities to an interior designer is expensive. With the increasingly virtual world, more and more purchases are made online. Customers often find it challenging to envision how furniture they see online will look in their homes.
Realize was created to address each of these pain points for consumers and make the design process personalized, social, and easy.
With only a 60 second video of their room, customers can see a 3D model of their space on their phone. From there, they can browse and shop for furniture, dragging items in to see how they would fit and look, with all the measuring done by the tech.
Design is a social experience, so consumers will also be able to connect with friends on the app, design together, or even follow people who inspire them.
Do learn more, you can find the app at Realize Design in the App Store.
Key responsibilities include:
– Creating digital content for our social media (Instagram, TikTok, Reddit) and blog
– Being part of the ideation process for marketing campaigns
– Copywriting and editing
– Using analytics to measure success and engagement, presenting this information, executing strategies that reflect this knowledge [analytics experience not required]
– Identifying projects you want to do that align with company needs
You will be exposed to:
– Brainstorming and ideation with company leaders
– How businesses are launched
– SEO best practices
– Digital Marketing
– Cross-functional teams
– Mentorship from team members who want to help you get the most out of your internship experience
We are looking for:
– Passion for digital marketing
– Interest in the interior design and consumer goods space
– Strong written and oral communication
– Ability to multitask
– A self-starter who is able to manage time and tasks independently
Who you are:
– 0-2 years of experience
– Background or interest in digital marketing, entrepreneurship, business development, communications, or strategy
– This internship will last 3-6 months with potential future opportunities.
– The intern will start mid/late September 2021 and contribute 150-300 hours over the course of the semester, ending December 2021.
– This internship is unpaid but we are more than happy to go through the process to get the internship approved for I&A or other class credit.
– We have a tight-knit team, and once you’re in, you’re a part of the family! We will remain in your network and will do what we can to support you in your career.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name + Marketing Internship Application”; include resume and cover letter.