CureMint’s purpose is to empower people to focus on what transforms their lives. We are the leading dental procurement software helping dental organizations scale across North America. Founded in 2017, CureMint’s purpose is to bring relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process.
CureMint empowers dental organizations with a cloud-based source-to-pay platform that manages their entire procurement lifecycle in one easy-to-use place. The Vendor Success Team has the privilege of engaging with both dental offices and their vendors. We want the process of supplying their offices to be simple and reliable, as trust is essential to our shared success. As a Vendor Success Associate, you will need to be detail orientated and an excellent connector to create a more seamless ordering experience for the customer.
How We Do It:
We are committed to hiring team members who live into our company core values:
- Team First
- Maniacal pursuit towards Greatness
- Compassionate Candor
- Have Fun
- Diversity is more than a Word
- Little Things Matter
What You Will Do:
- Support the Vendor Success Team Lead on confirming orders for customers through phone and email correspondence
- Provide quality service to vendors, customers, and associates
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team and Vendor Success Team Lead to iterate on our Vendor Sync projects
- Build relationships with vendors to gathering purchase order updates in an efficient and timely manner
- Manually update order timeline stages in the CureMint product to closely mirror real time vendor updates of purchase orders
- Advise the CureMint Team on process improvements and the eventual automation of large portions of the vendor sync process within the procurement software
- Train and mentor folks on order processes and communication
What You Bring To The Team:
- A drive and passion to excel in your work while maintaining empathy and compassion for those you work with and the vendors you support
- Confidence in communicating with people you don’t know on the phone and through email
- Pay attention to the details and can think quickly on your feet
- Have a curiosity about the workings of software development
- You know your way around google/excel spreadsheets
What We Offer:
- Gold level BCBS Health Insurance plan, 50% employee coverage starting on your first day
- Generous PTO and equity options
- Work in our natural light filled office at the American Underground. Due to COVID-19, employees are able to work from home or work from the office.
- Work with a high performing diverse team that inspires and challenges each other to grow every day
- Leave your mark on an industry that is hungry for innovation with a powerful new technology and an inspirational purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.