Looma exists to connect shoppers to the people and stories behind their products. Our first product, Loop™ At-Shelf Maker Stories, is a network of tablets in grocery stores that play short, human-centric films connecting producer to consumer. The data generated by Loop™ fuels our proprietary storytelling process, forming a flywheel we believe will one day power the world’s most sophisticated platform for human-centric point-of-decision video.
Position Summary: Looma is scaling, and we’re looking for someone who can help support our internal team as we do so. The People Operations Coordinator will have a hand in three primary functions: systems development, candidate management, and culture enhancement. This role is perfect for an early-stage professional who’s eager to learn in a startup environment and thrives with both people and details.
1. Systems Development (50%)
– Audit and enhance existing internal systems and processes (e.g., automate ATS workflows)
– Build and maintain an internal library of Looma guidelines and best practices
– Keep a close pulse on team uses and needs
2. Candidate Management (25%)
– Tactically manage the candidate journey (i.e., scheduling, pipeline management)
– Create and manage hiring team tasks across open roles
3. Culture Enhancement (25%)
– Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team experience
– Assist in planning and organizing internal meetings and events
Attributes: We’re looking for someone who is:
– Process-driven with a keen eye for detail + simplicity
– Disciplined in follow-through and ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
– Personable and warm, with strong emotional intelligence
– Energized by collaboration and team building
– Eager to dive into a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Compensation & Benefits
– Competitive compensation package including base salary + equity
– Employee coverage for health, dental, and vision (gold plan)
– Unlimited paid time off (minimum of 10 vacation days/year)
– 12 weeks primary caregiver leave
– $100/month craftsmanship stipend
Diversity & Nondiscrimination: Looma believes diversity is a fundamental good, and we are committed to promoting diversity both in our workplace and through the stories we tell. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status, class or caste status, or any other protected class. Our global nondiscrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business.
Looma’s Hiring Philosophy: Culture is incredibly important to us, particularly in the early days. Regardless of role, strong contributors to Looma’s culture will exhibit and aspire to the following seven characteristics: Humility, Integrity, Wisdom, Emotional Intelligence, Grit, Joyfulness, and Fun.