Content Creator/Video Editor
The FIVE Network (https://thefivenetwork.com) facilitates mentorship relationships between underserved, high school mentees and mentors with amazing careers. We do this through a 4 year program accessed through an app on your phone. The content team is responsible for delivering short, daily content that enables this relationship and promotes career skill development. The content creator/video editor’s job will be to create videos in line with our mission and brand. It is incredibly fun and fulfilling!
What success looks like:
Creation of lots of fun and short videos (career explanation animations, story-telling clips, etc). Videos will be featured in a social-media like app. The focus is on lots of short videos with a bit of humor, using the company’s branding and tone.
* Create videos based on company’s existing branding and tone (video content is provided, so only editing of existing footage is required)
* Use and create templates for consistent experience across videos
* Organize all video assets and files for re-use by others and maintain organization in database
* Respond to feedback and requests for adjustments from team members
* Work collaboratively with existing video and content team
* After Effects, Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Google forms and Google sites
Submit a resume and portfolio/video reel link to Heather Wiggins, Head of Product, at firstname.lastname@example.org.