memoryCrafters is seeking a curious, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with a passion for entrepreneurship and a strong interest in working at an early-stage startup. We are primarily seeking a high performing graduate student to join our founding team to lead sales and marketing efforts.
If you are driven to work at a high-level and desire to learn, grow and refine your skills with a fun and energetic early-stage startup, read more and apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a virtual part-time or fulltime summer internship.
Overview of memoryCrafters:
memoryCrafters is a marketplace to match users (individuals & corporations) and local businesses to provide quick & easy personalized celebrations for life’s special moments.
To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to-end planning and management of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use the latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
Sales & Marketing Intern role:
We are primarily seeking a high performing entrepreneurial individual interested in sales & marketing. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with memoryCrafters’ employees as well as relevant external stakeholders.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in development and implementation of our overall sales & marketing strategy.
• Lead the development and implementation of sales & marketing material.
• Study the available market to develop a Go-to-market strategy with our Minimum Viable Product
• Work with the product team to help design and deliver products that address the needs of customers, business partners and corporate partners.
An Ideal Candidate Should Be:
• Willing to make sales calls and sales visits (previous experience preferred but not required)
• Highly self-motivated, hard-working, and able to learn quickly.
• Able to both works independently on tasks and bring individual contributions to a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Meticulously attentive to detail while remaining attentive to the bigger picture.
• Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creative problem-solving.
• Entrepreneurial and passionate about learning the ins-and-outs of our day-to-day operation. Earlier experience with entrepreneurial ventures is highly preferred, but not required!