FeedStation is hiring a C#/.NET Developer to join our high-growth startup that is revolutionizing eCommerce for Automotive and Powersports sellers. In essence, we are a bunch of data nerds with a car problem.
The ideal candidate will help build unique solutions to complex problems and work with the leadership team to define FeedStation’s product roadmap. You’ll have the opportunity to own client implementations through the software lifecycle. You’ll be supported throughout your career by a team that cares about your development and getting things done.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of achievement to join our smart, collaborative, no BS team.
In order to succeed, you must have superior problem-solving skills, work with a variety of data formats and APIs, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment with tight deadlines.
You will be required to code a lot, implement specs, test, and document your progress. You must be comfortable collaborating with, mentoring, and helping Junior Developers on the team.
As a member of the FeedStation team, you will have a number of opportunities to grow and thrive. You will work directly with the CEO, COO, and Sr. Developers to drive projects, develop innovative solutions to complex business problems, and inform the architecture of FeedStation’s technology.
A growth mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Work with the leadership team to enhance FeedStation’s platform, integration services, and monitoring capabilities.
- Establish new integrations with complex systems including shopping carts, ERPs, and client databases.
- Develop complex workflows and automation to ensure client success.
- Improve the overall functionality of the FeedStation platform to enhance operations and streamline business processes.
- Provide feedback for product development, features, and enhancements.
- Support Sr. Developers and Technical Support Specialists with new client implementations and by addressing client issues.
- Support the sales team in a technical/implementation capacity as needed.
- You tell us! Your opinion matters and much of your job function will be tied to solving complex problems you identify and lead through execution.
- Verifiable history of meeting goals and being an exceptional individual performer and teammate.
- 2+ years experience with C#, .NET, and SQL Server. Moderate- experience with .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later is preferred.
- Experience consuming and building APIs.
- Transforming data from XML, JSON, CSV, text into any other format
- Ability to solve and effectively communicate complex business problems.
- Demonstrable skills working with SQL databases.
- Experience working with stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, UDTs, etc.
- Direct experience with at least one development ETL language/technology, preferably SSIS
- Some experience working with cloud environments including AWS (eC2, S3) and Microsoft Azure.
- Comfortable working independently and remotely while juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Local candidates to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill (RDU) area required.
- An ability to experiment, execute, and stay hungry is required.
As a member of the FeedStation team, you must:
- Strive for better
- Express enthusiasm and tenacity
- Maintain a can-do attitude
- Be client-focused
- Focus on doing the right thing
FeedStation is on a mission to reimagine what’s possible for the eCommerce industry. We reject a one-size-fits-all notion to growing your business and believe the best technology must meet the unique needs of each customer. That’s why we created FeedStation. Our company specializes in the automotive and power sports market because we understand the unique challenges and constraints automotive sellers face when managing complex data across sources. Our platform provides the most powerful technology in the market. Our approach leverages flexible integrations, custom automations, and a strong partnership with a team of eCommerce gurus.
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.