Podcast Audio Editor
Company Description: Theia is a nonprofit dedicated to inspiring and empowering the next generation of women entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. We’re building a platform for young female students and professionals to gain a framework for company building and to connect with experienced entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. Our resources will be available on our website, social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn), and major publishing platforms (e.g., Apple Podcast, Spotify, Medium).
Position: Podcast Audio Editor
Timing: Start ASAP
● Opportunity to be part of a team of women passionate about healthcare and with a strong desire to mobilize women to tackle healthcare’s biggest issues
● Build your network within the healthcare space with access to female healthcare leaders across all verticals, e.g., biopharma, health tech, policy
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Contribute technically by handling the editing of our podcast, “Spotlight on Women in Health Ventures”, with the goal of releasing two podcasts per month
● Assist in podcast production and oversee podcast distribution, including tracking of analytics
● Take part in weekly meetings with the broader team and provide input on the future of the nonprofit
Ideal Job Skills & Qualifications:
● Experience editing audio using softwares such as Adobe Audition
● Knowledge of sound recording
● Creativity to make the most of limited resources
● Eagerness to take direction and grow in the position
● Efficiency under tight deadlines
● Passionate about our mission to promote and support female entrepreneurship in the healthcare space
● Team-oriented, highly motivated, willing to commit to long-term position
Note that this is an unpaid opportunity.
Email Shabnam Eghbali (email@example.com) with any questions.