Company Description: Theia is a nonprofit dedicated to inspiring and empowering the next generation of women entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. We’re building a platform for young female students and professionals to gain a framework for company building and to connect with experienced entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. Our resources will be available on our website, social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn), and major publishing platforms (e.g., Apple Podcast, Spotify, Medium).
Position: Social Media Graphic Designer
● Join a tight-knit team passionate about healthcare and with a strong desire to mobilize women to tackle healthcare’s biggest issues
● Build your network within the healthcare space with access to female healthcare leaders across all verticals, e.g., biopharma, health tech, policy
● Be a part of an early stage organization where you can drive initiatives and take significant responsibility
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work with social media manager to create graphics for Theia’s curated framework on company-building (Your Path) and for various social media platforms
● Maintain and update website per requirements
● Prepare promotional materials for organization (i.e. sponsorship, mentorship programs)
● Support strategies for increasing engagement with the platform
● Take part in weekly meetings with the broader team and provide input on the future of the nonprofit
Ideal Job Skills & Qualifications:
● Proficiency in Canva or equivalent platform
● Experience with social media marketing
● Passionate about our mission to promote and support female entrepreneurship in the healthcare space
● Creative, experimental, ability to think on your feet
● Team-oriented, willing to commit to position long-term
Note that this is an unpaid opportunity.
Email Shabnam Eghbali (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.