Position: Content Curator / Researcher for Theia’s Venture-Building Framework, “Your Path”
Timing: Start ASAP
Theia is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring and empowering the next generation of women entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. We connect our community members with robust networking opportunities and events, and host a podcast (“Spotlight on Women in Health Ventures) with successful leaders in healthcare.
We are currently developing a virtual framework (Your Path) that assists aspiring entrepreneurs in venture building across different stages of development. Our resources will be available on our website, social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn), and major publishing platforms (e.g., Apple Podcast, Spotify, Medium).
● Opportunity to be part of a team of women passionate about healthcare and with a strong desire to mobilize women to tackle healthcare’s biggest issues
● Build your network within the healthcare space with access to healthcare leaders across all verticals, e.g., biopharma, health tech, policy, social impact, education
● Learn about steps needed to build a successful healthcare organization
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Assist content team in preparing 200-300 word interactive and impact lessons for “Your Path” (virtual venture building framework)
● Attend Theia’s weekly team meeting and provide relevant updates
● Time Commitment: 4-5 hours / week
Ideal Job Skills & Qualifications:
● Knowledgeable within aspects of company building and the intersection between healthcare and entrepreneurship
● Creativity and ability to deliver content in a thoughtful and engaging manner
● Eagerness to take direction and grow in the position
● Efficiency under tight deadlines
● Passionate about our mission to promote and support women entrepreneurship in the healthcare space
● Team-oriented, highly motivated, willing to commit to long-term position
Note that this is an unpaid opportunity.
Email Sumun Khetpal (email@example.com) with any questions.