Join the Apollo Development Engineering team on reserve, working on projects you’re interested in and have time for.
The specific engineering roles that are available are:
– Front-End Web Development: You would be responsible for UI/UX development on web apps. Must have experience with one or more web frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
– Front-End Cross-Platform Mobile Development: You would be responsible for UI/UX development on mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Must have experience with one or more cross-platform frameworks (Flutter, React Native, etc.)
– Front-End Native Mobile Development: You would be responsible for UI/UX development on mobile apps for either iOS or Android. Must have experience with either Java/Kotlin or Swift
– Server Development: You would be responsible for developing back ends for web or mobile applications. Must have experience developing back-ends for either web or mobile applications (python, node.js, etc.)
Cloud Development: You would be responsible for app deployment and management of cloud platforms. Must have experience with either GCP or AWS
– Database Development: Have built and deployed any databases (Postgres, MySQL, Firebase, GraphQL, etc.)
– Data Science: Experience with data modeling and comfortable with processing and analyzing data.
– Machine Learning: Understand core principles and have implemented ML solutions in code
– IoT Development: Interest and understanding of hardware development and sensor applications
You will be paid a lump sum on a per-project basis.
Previous projects include data modeling for a medium-sized private jet company, web app and ML work for the department of defense, and a web and mobile application for an innovative beverage company.
Apply at: https://airtable.com/shrPC84ZkjF5cPz0j