Mr. Chamba is an early-stage, e-commerce startup where members can offer and/or hire essentially any digital freelance service. The company was founded by three Duke alumni, is based in Miami, FL, and currently present throughout, and strategically focused on, the Latin American region.
The venture has enjoyed accelerated growth since its inception and is looking to hire two summer interns to aid in strategizing and implementing its ongoing business development plans.
No. of Openings
Employment Start Date
Employment End Date
The Summer Intern will report directly to the CEO and have the following responsibilities:
- Design and execute marketing campaigns and other related initiatives to increase brand awareness.
- Develop a social media strategy to be implemented on a daily basis.
- Identify and reach out to potential partners for strategic alliances within newly launched geographic markets.
- Keep track of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and prepare weekly reports to share with the CEO, CTO and Marketing Director.
- Help prepare institutional pitch decks to be used for fundraising purposes.
The right candidate is passionate about startups, proactive, organized, and a strong communicator.
– Spanish Speaker (Intermediate or better).
– Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org