Digital Marketing Intern @ BrideGenie
BrideGenie is seeking a highly motivated, and social media savvy individual with a passion for digital media marketing and a strong interest in working at a startup in the wedding / event industry. The app can be downloaded at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bridegenie/id1493674671. The product is live in NC and Texas and it is fully functional (https://bridegenie.com). We are seeking undergraduate or graduate student to implement our digital media strategy and communication strategy. The selected candidate will work with an existing team in fine- tuning the existing strategy and also interact with wedding vendors and brides.
This is an unpaid part-time student internship with a potential to become a paid part-time or full-time job and also earned equity by Dec 2021. If this is something of interest to you please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of BrideGenie:
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work with the current design team (based out of India) and the social media marketing team based in Raleigh
- Assist in the development of social media marketing strategy by:
o Enhancing the existing BrideGenie digital presence
o Augmenting the BrideGenie online brand through digital footprint
- Assist in the implementation of social media marketing strategy by:
o Developing social media marketing materials (infographics, blog posts, etc.) o Desired platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn
o Increasing overall platform engagement through social media presence
- An interest in working in the event/hospitality industry startup.
- Ability to develop graphics, and use tools like Canva is highly desired
- Ability to work in a team and highly collaborative fast paced environment.
- Interest in technology and technology-enabled features and services.
- Superior communication and analytical skills; ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
BrideGenie is market place which connects brides/grooms to wedding vendors based on their requirements and vendors preferences. This platform is based on an approved software patent (https://uspto.report/patent/app/20180260862). Great opportunity to work with some of the industry leaders in the wedding industry in NC and Texas