BetterOn is a Durham based startup that helps leaders, teams, and employees improve their authentic camera presence in order to connect with any audience more effectively. We build video based training experiences to improve personal confidence in the professional world. Covid has created a unique opportunity for our growth and we are building a software platform to help scale quickly. The agency helping us build the platform consists of Duke alumni and you would be interfacing with them. We seek a part time intern to roll up their sleeves and own projects during this important time. You will be working directly with Ryan to help solve various process, operational, analytical, marketing, and customer success challenges.
Depending on your interest and experience, intern projects would focus on 2 major areas:
- Research & Execution
- Using Google Analytics to analyze BetterOn website traffic trends then execute improvements.
- Gathering and analyzing client performance data to create case studies.
- Creating a centralized BetterOn FAQ document for clients.
- Researching projects in the areas of:
- Pricing Models
- Competitive Landscape
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Creation
- Building collateral content for use in sales, marketing, customer success, and fundraising.
- Creating a social media content library.
- Building a
- Data analysis
- Strong written communication
- Graphic Design
- Problem solving
- Video editing
You would be a great fit for this role if you:
- Are drawn to helping others grow
- Wonder why people behave the way they do
- Want to learn about the future of the video market
- Have an imaginative brain
- Want hands on experience inside a growing startup
Applicants should send their interest by 12/9 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the internship beginning 12/16. This internship will last 6 weeks, ending 1/29/21, with potential to continue into the semester. A $1,000 stipend will be provided for the duration of time. Please provide why you’re interested, your resume, the amount of time you can commit and an optional short video telling a funny story about yourself.