Marketing Director Position
eBay for your school.
Snatch is a marketplace app, where students can sell or buy their products–from notes, books, to furniture–with students from the same university. We have developed an app scheduled to launch in December and have established as an internationally incorporated company.
Now, we wish to start sharing our product with fellow college students and are excited to proceed with the marketing phase of our startup! We currently have a marketing team at UPENN and are actively recruiting for marketing directors at Duke. Please see the details below for the role and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
You will be
- Driving the marketing portion during the launch of the app at Duke
- Managing app’s social media accounts and developing a strong social media presence
- Help conduct beta testing for the app next semester
- Designing promotional material (experience in design is a plus!)
You’d be a great fit for this role if you
- Are passionate about the problem we are trying to solve and excited to launch a startup
- Have previous marketing experience or business mindset (optional)
- Have social media knowledge and Duke student life knowledge
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org (Abby Huang), if you are interested and we can schedule a call to discuss more in detail!