What is MysteryMeals?
MysteryMeals is a fun way to explore new dishes and restaurants in your area with the click of a button. We’re building an app. to eliminate the indecision in deciding on where to eat and the search costs involved in finding a new venue. In less than two weeks, we’ve amassed a waitlist of 100+ and $200+ in sales from beta users with a low-tech prototype and caught the eye of some sharks in the process.
Who are we looking for?
A founding CTO – someone to lead the product side of things, including but not limited to our user experience, product design, tech. stack, and backend development. To be compensated with a large equity stake.
What traits should you have for this role?
- Passion about the problem
- A great attitude – no “brilliant jerks”
- A growth mentality – nobody knows everything, it is what you do when you don’t know something that matters more
- Radical transparency
- Independent thinker – no “yes men”
- Ownership over problems – we are the antithesis of a bureaucracy
- Customer obsessed
- Team player – We>I, always
- Long-term focus
- Strategical thinker
- Highly flexible – we will likely have to pivot more than once, so buckle up
- Stellar communicator – you’ll need to sell the vision to future employees, stakeholders, and
Where should I reach out if interested in learning more?
Email me (Denna Huang) at firstname.lastname@example.org , or text me at 919.360.3553