Website Developer (unpaid)
About our venture
This is a student-run venture founded by two students, one at Duke and one at Cornell. Our venture is a real estate matching service that provides landlords and tenants with the best fit possible by reversing the rental process. Think eHarmony for real estate.
Our mission is to increase transparency in the right places, showing off each tenant’s reliability while eliminating bias by removing demographical information from tenants’ profiles. Landlords find the best tenant possible, while tenants don’t have to spend hours searching for an apartment.
We are looking for a full stack developer, open to the idea of becoming our third and final co-founder. This should be a student who will be dedicated to the venture while also staying true to our mission and values.
We have proven demand through market research and developed a functional wireframe for the product. Our website developer will be tasked with building the front and back end of this platform as a minimum viable product (MVP) and eventually a fully functional website.
· Full stack development experience
· Willing to learn about the real estate industry and our product’s implications
· Willing to take part in entrepreneurship programs offered through Duke and Cornell
· Some interest in business and entrepreneurship beyond just the technical aspect
· Capable of developing products that are user-friendly and highly functional