StudentSide is an edtech company working on an end-to-end platform to help high schoolers learn about their dream schools firsthand from college students who attend those schools. Our mission is to destress and demystify the college process so high schoolers can make the best quality college decision. Given how large of an investment a college degree is monetarily and in terms of one’s time, it is worth conducting the proper due diligence to ensure a school is the right fit.
We’re looking for a marketing intern to help us execute our marketing strategy. Given it is unpaid, we want to help design projects that you’d enjoy and benefit from to gain the skills you want.
- Multiple Instagram posts each week under various formats, including:
- Mentor Spotlights (1/week)
- College Spotlights (2/week)
- College Fun Facts (3/week)
- Multiple Facebook posts per week
- Linkedin updates
- Keeping up with mentor database
- Send out weekly email updates
- Design graphics for these updates
- Design quick videos spotlighting multiple mentors at the same school (interview panel)
- Get creative!
- Think of new ways to market to high school students and families
- Design fun, interactive games, etc. for our mentor database
- Design fun, interactive games for high school students to keep involved
- Be able to devote at least 10-12 hours per week on this role
- Be able to think strategically, analytically, and creatively
- Be a fervent learner; we do not expect you to know everything for this role, but we expect your to know what to do when you do not know something
- Adept at using Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and other social media
- iMovie or other video production software skills
- Skilled in canva and/or other marketing software
- Photoshop a plus
- Be an immaculate communicator
- Be incredibly organized
- Passion about this position; if you’re interested in this position solely to boost your resume or make money, don’t waste your time applying
- We want to create real change and redefine the college search experience
Please apply using the following link:
If you have any further questions regarding this position or would like further details, reach out to us at the email@example.com.
Applications are due May 25. We look forward to reading your application!