At memoryCrafters, we are building a platform to help people create new memories and engage in their old memories. To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to- end planning of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
memoryCrafters also partners with global companies to help them celebrate work anniversaries and achievements of their employees locally.
Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the memoryCrafters product suite, including a mobile app
- Work with the product manager to understand the requirements of the product and determine the operational feasibility
- Propose easy-to-use software solutions that address the information needs of the customer and partner
- Develop easy-to-use software solutions using industry-wide best practices while documenting the code for maximum readability and future development
- Help design and implement a future-proof memoryCrafters website
- Work with the memoryCrafters team to understand the vision for the website
- Work with graphic designers to help implement a customer-friendly User Interface
- Use technical skillset to design a back-end for the website that can be scaled as needed
- Lead the continuous improvement of the product suite by investigating and proposing solutions to problem areas and service issues
An Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Interested in working in an ambiguous environment at an early stage startup
Highly self-motivated, hard-working, able to learn quickly and implement the best approach
- Able to both work independently on tasks and bring individual contributions to a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Meticulously attentive to detail but also able to grasp the big picture
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creative problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about learning the ins-and-outs of our day to day operation
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
If you are interested in learning about the entrepreneurial space, working with a new group of diverse people, developing customer focused products, and contributing to the overall success of the team, please email your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com noting your interest in the position and any relevant experience you may have.