At memoryCrafters, we are building a platform to help people create new memories and engage in their old memories.
To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to- end planning of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
memoryCrafters also partners with global companies to help them celebrate work anniversaries and achievements of their employees locally.
Strategy & Business Development Summer Intern:
memoryCrafters is seeking a curious, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with strong interest in working at an early stage startup. We are primarily seeking a high performing college student interested in corporate strategy and business development. Selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with memoryCrafters’ employees as well as relevant external stakeholders.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of our overall business strategy
- Drive strategic business initiatives by implementing business objectives day-to-day
- Lead the development of pitch decks and fund-raising activities
- Study the available market to develop a Go-to-market strategy with our Minimum Viable Product
- Work with vendors and external partners to understand their requirements for maximum capacity utilization and corporate event planning respectively
- Work with the product team to help design and deliver products that address the needs of customers,business partners and corporate partners
An Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Interested in working in an ambiguous environment at an early stage startup
- Highly self-motivated, hard-working, able to learn quickly and implement the best approach
- Able to both work independently on tasks and bring individual contributions to a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Meticulously attentive to detail but also able to grasp the big picture
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creative problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about learning the ins-and-outs of our day to day operation
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
If you are interested in learning about the entrepreneurial space, working with a new group of diverse people, developing customer focused products, and contributing to the overall success of the team, please email your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com noting your interest in the position and any relevant experience you may have.