The spring round for fall projects is officially open!
If mentors would like to offer a paid research position from a grant or departmental/university funding, mentors should contact their department’s financial office to coordinate out of state or international pay procedures for students working off campus who do not live in North Carolina. Mentors should also work with their financial office to ensure that they understand current hiring procedures for undergraduates per their local requirements.
Duke University Undergraduate Research Support Office’s website for information about their COVID-19 URS Assistantship Grants: https://undergraduateresearch.duke.edu/
Timeline for Summer Round (for summer 2020 positions)
For Research Mentors
- Wednesday, April 15 at 8:00am – First day to post projects
- Thursday, April 23 at 11:59pm – Last day to post projects
- Saturday, May 2 at 8:00am – First day to accept applications
- Wednesday, May 13 at 11:59pm – Last day to accept applications
- Friday, April 24 at 8:00am – First day to apply for projects
- Friday, May 1 at 11:59pm – Last day to apply for projects