Intro to Momentum
Momentum is a coding bootcamp located in Durham, North Carolina. We are the launch pad for your tech career journey, whether you’re just starting out or already work as a developer. We collaboratively provide relevant skills training focused on the needs of the technology industry and the modern workplace. Our full-time Software Engineering Immersive course is designed to teach you the skills you need to work as a professional web developer.
Join Momentum’s marketing team for a challenging and rewarding marketing internship! In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the marketing team to help in the development of the Momentum brand through a variety of channels, leveraging copy-writing and tech/engineering skills. Here you’ll work with the industry’s best to evolve the coding bootcamp industry and discover the impact of technology and learning how to code.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop creative website, blog, and social content, leveraging copy-writing skills, social media experience, and understanding of coding and technology
- Assist in developing creative solutions for the brand website, present to internal teams and implement updates leveraging coding/technology skills
- Explore, evaluate and present emerging marketing, technology and coding bootcamp tools and trends and recommend actions to maximize opportunities for Momentum
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist, internal teams and vendors to strategize for a premier event at a major tech industry conference to support brand awareness goals
- Responsible for tracking performance metrics, organizing data, and implementing optimization plans to ensure weekly goals are met
If interested, please contact: Sieda@momentumlearn.com