Written Word Media is currently seeking a Digital Operations Intern to join our team!
If you are interested in online operations, email marketing, and books or media, this internship is for you. This is a perfect opportunity to work alongside and learn from a highly effective online operations team and gain valuable experience in the startup world. Training is provided for all candidates.
What You Will Gain:
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively operate the day-to-day functions of a web brand.
- Hands-on exposure to product updates and roadmap planning.
- Fundamental understanding of email marketing.
- Increased professional polish and communication skills.
- Mentorship and 1:1 training from the leadership team.
What You Will Do:
- Provide customer support to independent authors and publishers via email.
- Maintain hygiene of advertising inventory system by updating available inventory, entering data for books and running ad hoc analysis.
- Create and manage content for social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Execute project deliverables for new brands, partnerships and product prototypes.
- Assist in customer education by creating written and illustrative content for FAQ pages and blogs.
- Curiosity and excitement about our core business.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Be detail oriented, organized and keen on accuracy.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
Nice To Have’s:
- Interest in online operations and marketing.
- Mathematically inclined.
- Love of technology.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Gsuite, WordPress, SailThru ESP.