Sullivan Foundation Award School Matching Grant Programs
$5,000 Matching Grant
1. There are a limited number of these matching grants available and these are only open to Sullivan Award Schools and not Sullivan Schools with Endowments.
2. Sullivan will match an amount of at least $5,000. This fund may be used by your students, faculty or staff for Sullivan Programming including Ignite Retreats, Field Trips, Faculty Summits, Study Abroad and any future programming offered by the Sullivan Foundation.
3. Funds may be used for registration fees for the above indicated events only. The funds may not be used for travel costs or third-party expenses.
4. Because we want to encourage many students and faculty/staff to engage in our study abroad programming, only $1,000 per student may be used from the Fund for Study Abroad registration expenses. Matching funds may be used to pay 100% of registration fees for Sullivan Ignite Retreats, Field Trips, Faculty Summits or Gatherings. Additional programming may be added.
5. Each participating campus will be asked to appoint a campus liaison or point of contact for the Foundation. This liaison will verify the students and faculty/staff that may use the matching grant funds for their school. The liaison will also share information about Sullivan programming opportunities with students and faculty on their campus.
6. For schools that fund their match from sponsors, the Foundation will produce a professional video about the event, in which the sponsored students participate. The video will include interviews with the school’s students. The school may provide this video to the sponsor and the sponsor may use it to share their involvement in helping students and the school.
$500 Matching Grant
1. Sullivan is offering a $500 matching grant to Sullivan Award schools for students, faculty or staff that attend Sullivan programming. The student, faculty or staff match should come from a local sponsor from the business community. The goal of this matching grant initiative is to engage the school’s community in social impact giving. The funds may be applied to any Sullivan programming.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Kevin Seddon by email at email@example.com or by calling him directly at 662.816.5964. The matching funds provided by the Foundation are limited, so the Foundation will approve participants on a first-come, first-served basis until the available matching funds are exhausted.