Looking for an internship where you’ll challenge inequity, elevate your leadership, and expand your network? Participate in this unique, hands-on summer opportunity through Teach For America.
Accelerate is a paid, rotational internship for rising undergraduate seniors interested in jump-starting a career in social impact. Fellows join in the fight against educational inequity alongside TFA corps members and alumni by tackling community work that intersects with education.
Travel across the country to TFA partner communities, build relationships with other college changemakers, grow professionally, and contribute to work needed immediately alongside leaders in the social and private sectors.
Why Choose Accelerate?
- Opportunity to secure an offer to the Teach For America corps
- Travel across the country
- Contribute meaningfully to communities
- Gain a deeper understanding of educational inequity
- Meet with executives, innovators, and community leaders
- Full compensation package, including travel, housing, and competitive salary