I hope you’re doing well! I wanted to pass along a new opportunity that could be interesting for Duke students, in particular for seniors. Would you mind sharing?
Goldman Sachs announced today the launch of the Digital Innovators Research Program to support curious and talented engineers in their explorations of the intersections of technology and financial services. You may have seen some of the press on this launch in the Wall Street Journal and CNBC.
The Digital Innovators Research Program is a year-long initiative in which engineers from outside Goldman Sachs use Marquee APIs and datasets. Selected researchers will pursue projects of interest to institutional clients, potentially addressing needs around Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Mobile, and more.
Applications opened today and will close May 31. More information about the application process can be found onhttp://www.gs.com/digitalinnovators.
The program will run from September 2019 through August 2020.
Feel free to share the below attached flyer with anyone that may be interested in applying and submitting a proposal.
- Degree in a technical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Passion for technology and applications in financial services; previous experience conducting financial or technical research is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Availability to execute project on a full-time basis from September 2019 – August 2020