Our healthcare providers care for us in our times of deepest need. Traditionally, technology vendors have fallen short in caring for them. Physician burnout is at unprecedented levels, and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems tend to be unintuitive, static, and scattered.
Wellsheet envisions a much different future, one in which providers make decisions with a comprehensive view of relevant information, structured precisely for their needs. Predicting providers’ information needs is a tremendous technology challenge, only possible through exceptional engineering and design talent, the latest advances in machine learning, and partnership with EMR vendors. Wellsheet brings these together to deliver the first comprehensive workflow support system that learns and anticipates providers’ needs.
Given our SAAS-based business model, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. As such, we need a talented intern to support our senior executives in driving success for our health system customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). This role would be working directly with our executive team, reporting to our Chief Medical Officer, to drive growth and product adoption within our customer organizations. This is a paid position.
- Implement Customer Success processes including Onboarding, Training, Customer Support
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Establish system for tracking key Customer Success metrics
- Foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Support create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Special projects designated ad hoc by senior management
- Ability to thrive in high-paced startup environment with rapid iteration on ideas and execution
- Tendency to innovate and think independently to realize novel solutions for challenging problems
- Demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can pay meticulous attention to project detail (e.g. planning, executing and monitoring) without losing sight of context within broader company and client strategic initiatives
- Growth startup and/or consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity with financial modeling and/or SAAS metrics a plus
Contact: Please direct inquiries and application to Dr. Chuck Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org