Write a description of the specific experience that covers the following questions:
- What was the nature of the experience? In what area were you working?
- With what organization/association/program did you work or did you participate?
- What did you do? What were your responsibilities?
- Why did you choose to pursue this experience in particular?
Craft a thoughtful reflection that addresses ALL of the questions below in one of the following formats – written text (500 word max), video (1:30-2:30 min max) or audio recording (1:30-2:30 min max), slide deck (3-5 slides):
- What innovative ideas did you generate to address complex problems identified in this experience?
- Write about a specific time where you failed and what did you learn from this failure?
- What are the most important things you learned in this experience and why?
Select and post an artifact that either summarizes a major deliverable or is a major deliverable within your experience. The selected artifact must demonstrate innovation, entrepreneurship, or a facet related to your overall certificate objective. In addition, include a very brief description (not to exceed 250 words) of the artifact to provide a basic context and understanding for the reader/viewer.