Centrally managed for Windows based computer configuration support. Configuration Manager provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and hardware and software inventory.
- Windows operating system installation/imaging including the latest Dell and Lenovo device drivers
- Build and deploy software applications and packages
- Remote access to client machines with no user interaction required
- Windows operating system patch management
- Provide users with a list of approved software that can be installed with no local admin access via Software Center
- Access to numerous pre-built reports.
To begin using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger (SCCM) please email email@example.com, and a Service Now ticket will be generated and routed to the Systems-CM12-OIT queue. A consultation will be scheduled to provide additional information regarding the on-boarding process.
After requesting access to SCCM, AD security groups that control console access will be created and populated with your departmental security group for ease of management. Departments wishing to create their own software packages and/or OSDs will need to supply a distribution point. To access the SCCM console please follow the steps in the link below.
Join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list to be alerted of service maintenance and outages, as well as other important management information regarding configuration changes or required upgrades. In addition, the CM12 mailing list can be used to ask questions of the SCCM system administrators and the university SCCM Community.