Interested in learning more about Environmental Justice? Here are just a few resources to get started:
EJ Principles and Definitions
- Principles of Environmental Justice
Adopted on October 27, 1991 at the First National People of Color Environmental Leadership Summit.
- Jemez Principles for Democratic Organizing
Organized at a meeting hosted by Southwest Network for Environmental and Economic Justice (SNEEJ), in Jemez, New Mexico, Dec. 1996.
- Learners to Leaders: Environmental Justice Literacy Curriculum
- Environmental Justice Resources prepared by the Duke Human Rights Center
- North Carolina Environmental Justice Network
- EJCAN: Environmental Justice Community Action Network
- WERA: West End Revitalization Association
National Organizations and Agencies:
More Helpful Resources:
Do you have other resources you’d like to see here? We’d love to hear from you: duke.ejnetwork[at]gmail.com