- Duke Environmental Law Society
- Duke Med for Environmental Justice and Health Equity: Launched in 2021, this initiative is a medical student volunteer outreach group. Learn more about their work here.
- Root Causes: Led by Duke Medical School students, Root Causes describes their mission as “Healing the Food System: working as health professionals to support the sustainable and humane production of food in combination with access to healthy food.
- Duke University’s Undergraduate Environmental Union: “Our mission is to serve as the hub for all undergraduate environmental activity, communications, and programming at Duke.”
- Environmental Justice Campus Committee (EJCC)