Registration is now closed. The workshop is full.
2021 tuition rate for the virtual workshop:
- Registration is managed by Duke Conference Services.
- You may register yourself and/or other participants.
- Credit cards are preferred and are accepted online.
- Checks may be used for payment. Checks should be made payable to Duke University. Please mail a copy of registration confirmation with payment to: Conference & Event Services, Box 90847, 036 Bryan Center, Durham, NC 27708.
- Please note that the workshop is conducted in English and participation requires English language proficiency.
Computer Skills Requirement:
- To participate in this virtual workshop, you need to be comfortable using Zoom, a web-based video conferencing software. You will be teaching via Zoom within your small group sessions, and will be actively participating in large group sessions via Zoom.
- You will also be expected to download, open, edit, and save PDF, Word, and PowerPoint files.
- You will also need to be comfortable navigating between multiple websites and/or applications and turning on and off, muting and adjusting audio (microphone) and video (webcam) options during a Zoom meeting.
Minimum Required Technology Hardware and Software:
- To participate in this virtual workshop, please review the system requirements for Windows, Mac, and Linux. A computer or laptop will work best as your primary device (as opposed to a tablet or using your smartphone, which we do not recommend). You will also need a webcam, a microphone, and the Zoom application/add-in. A printer is recommended if you like to read articles as hard copies.