The EBM Subject Guide provides additional resources to help your understanding and practice of Evidence-based Medicine:
- Clinical Tools
- PICO – the well-built clinical question
- Basic Statistics for Clinicians: assessing the results
- Students 4 Best Evidence: network of international students interested in evidence-based healthcare
- JAMAevidence Provides online access to the entire contents of Users’ Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice, including worksheets, calculators, and illustrative clinical cases.
- Evidence-based medicine : how to practice and teach EBM. 3rd ed. / Sharon E. Straus … [et al.]. Edinburgh ; New York : Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone, 2005.
Medical Center Library Call # WB102 Ev32 2005.