Our January vendor is the Unscripted Hotel. They have been a fabulous partner to the SEPC and so many individual planners. I you haven’t partnered with them before or visited the hotel, take a good why you should!
1.What would you like the Duke community to know about Unscripted?
- The region’s only rooftop pool – and did we mention the most hip vibe?
- Scratch-made cuisine and unique, hand-crafted cocktails
- The only downtown venue with onsite parking
- Historic property in heart of downtown Durham restored to its mid-century peak
- The area’s most diverse live music – and phenomenal DJs
- An experienced, dedicated, full-time event team to design, manage and deliver spectacular events
2.What are options for hosting events on your property?
- Year Round – The Studio Lounge Recommended event style –cocktail style, appetizers, cocktails, beer, wine and spirits. Live music W, Th, Sat nights. Friday DJ 9:30 – 1:30 PM. Music during other times/days may be arranged for private events. Can accommodate from 10 – 110 guests.
- April 3, 2020 – October 18, 2020 – The Patio – Rooftop pool deck for 25 to 300 guests – Recommended event style – cocktail style with addition of poolside cabanas, sectional couches and lounge chairs. Recommend menu: appetizers and cocktails, beer, wine and spirits. Live and DJ music Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Can accommodate from 25 to 300 guests.
3.Do you offer event packages?
We work with each host to create a custom event package that provides exactly what our clients need and want at the best value. We provide comprehensive event design, planning and day of event management to ensure a stress-free experience for the host and fun and unforgettable occasion for your guests. In your event package, we can include everything from appetizers and cocktails to sleeping rooms.
4.What would you say is your most popular and/or signature dish?
Patio burger and fries
5.Is there a popular beverage that people love to try?
Our all-star team of mixologists create new cocktail menu for each season, so you’ll have a new favorite with each new menu.
- For Winter, you’ll warm up to the Drink Cider Unscripted – house made cider syrup, Mystic bourbon liqueur, dried apple, cinnamon sugar, served warm
- Our talented mixologists can create a custom cocktail to pair with your event
- Starry Night – Cocktail customized to pair with the Museum of the Moon Event
6.What dietary restrictions can you accommodate? Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, pork/alcohol free
Thank you Unscripted for supporting he Durham Community!
Previous Vendor Spotlights: