>>>>FALL 2022 STUDENTS – LOG YOUR HOURS HERE!<<<<
(EVEN THE MISSED ONES)
Partners for Success is a support office under the Program in Education.
Partners for Success (PfS) works to support meaningful field experiences for undergraduates in service-learning education courses, future teachers, education minors, and any student who has an interest in service-learning, child development and education-related volunteering.
Courses supported in Fall 2022
- EDUC 101-01 – Foundations of Education – Amy Anderson
- EDUC 101-02 – Foundations of Education – Aaron Colston
- EDUC 111FS-01 – Rethinking School: Social Justice – Kisha Daniels
- EDUC 240-01 – Educational Psychology – Molly Goldwasser
- EDUC 101-S-01 – Foundations of Education – Susan Wynn
- EDUC 240-02 – Educational Psychology – Whitney McCoy
The goals of PfS are to:
- Connect Durham teachers and programs with a consistent source of trained volunteer tutors.
- Provide opportunities for Duke undergraduates to participate in and observe school- and community-based learning environments.
- Encourage Duke undergraduates to engage prek-12th grade students academically and socially through the cultivation of positive relationships.
- Facilitate Duke undergraduates’ development through critical reflection that connects field experiences with education coursework.
Joanna Middleton | Program Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org │ 919-668-5460
Amiya Bryant | NC LiteracyCorps Member – AmeriCorps | email@example.com