- DIHI Innovation Jam, seeking health innovations; submit ideas by August 12, 2016. (read more)
- Next cycle of the Bridge Funding Program, application deadline August 15, 2016. (read more)
- Duke SoM Inaugural Fund to Retain Clinician Scientists – up to $50,000/year and matching from the Dean (read more)
MacArthur Foundation, John D. and Catherine T.
- “100&Change” MacArthur Foundation competition for a $100 million grant to fund a single proposal that will make measurable progress toward solving a significant problem (read more)
RWJF and CDC
- CDC “Strengthening of Public Health Programs to address Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases in the Republic of Kenya” August 15, 2016. (read more)
- Multiple comparative Clinical Effectiveness Research (CER) opportunities (read more)
- NIH R21 Small Grants for New Investigators to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research PAR-16-064, NIDDK (read more)
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) (RFA-RM-16-005) NIH Roadmap Initiative, Application Date: September 02, 2016
- NIH Director’s New Innovator Award Program (DP2) (RFA-RM-16-004) NIH Roadmap Initiative, Application Date: September 09, 2016
- NIH Director’s Transformative Research Awards (R01) (RFA-RM-16-007) NIH Roadmap Initiative, Application Date: October 07, 2016
- NIH Program announcement: Advancing Basic Behavioral and Social Research on Resilience: An Integrative Science Approach (UG3/UH3) PAR-16-326 Letter of intent due November 1, 2016.
- NIH Science of Behavior Change Common Fund Program. PA-16-334. Application due November 10, 2016.
For a weekly comprehensive listing of opportunities email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.