Fall 2020 updates – coming soon
- Spring Kickoff, January 28th, 2020, 3:30pm to 6:00pm, Mezzanine above Law School’s Star Commons
- “Right to Harm” Film Screening, February 10th, 2020, 6:00pm, The Rubenstein Arts Center. In partnership with Environmental Justice Network, Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, Duke Water Network, and Environmental Law Society.
- Food Law Career Panel, February 13th, 2020, 12:30pm, Law School Room 4047.
- 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge, March 30 – April 20, 2020, virtual.
- Vegan Burgers, Milk and the First Amendment with Justin Pearson (Institute for Justice), October 3rd, 2019
- Food, Farming and Feminism with Dr. Gabriel Rosenberg, October 24th, 2019, 12:30pm, Law School Room 4000, co-sponsored with the Environmental Law Society, Women Law Students Association and National Lawyers Guild
- Root Causes Fresh Produce Program Distribution, October 25th, 2:30pm-5:00pm
- “Grazing the Amazon” movie screening, October 27th, 2019, 7:00pm, Richard White Lecture Hall
- “They Say It Can’t Be Done” documentary screening, November 19, 2019, 6:00pm, Law School Room 3037, co-sponsored with the Federalist Society and the Law & Tech Society
- Friendsgiving potluck with Duke Environmental Law Society and Duke Med Root Causes, November 21, 2019, 8:00pm