I’m currently at a food court in Tokyo, Japan waiting for my final flight to the Philippines at 17:40. Here is what my day has looked like:
- 5:00 – Wake up and go to the airport
- 8:00 – Get through security and make it to my gate
- 9:44 – Fly to Chicago International Airport
- 11:00 – Land in Chicago
- 11:05 – Purchase coffee from Starbucks
- 11:06 – Awestruck that the sales tax in Chicago is 9.5%
- 12:45 – Flight from Chicago to Tokyo
- 15:00 – Served Lunch/Dinner on the plane?
- 20:00 – Served Breakfast?… Not sure why it was served at 20:00 or if it was even breakfast but….
- 16:30 – Land in Tokyo (Saturday May 24th)
I have never flown using Japan Airlines or ever flown for 13 hours straight. Here are a few pictures from the flight:
I will be arriving in Manila very late at night. The first day there, I will be exploring Parañaque and Manila with my grandparents and sister and will post about my experiences then!