Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I will be frequently be posting about my experiences on my DukeEngage independent project trip to Manila, Philippines to serve the Tuloy Foundation. Please feel free to read and comment on my blog posts and share any thoughts you may have about my trip!

I’ve created this blog for a few reasons

1. To let my friends and family know what I am doing while I am abroad
  2. To raise awareness about the problems associated with homeless and street children in the Philippines
  3. To reflect on my experiences in the Philippines and learn more about who I am as a person

To learn more about who I am and what I will be doing, check out the About section of my blog. Also, feel free to reach out to me through email by visiting my Contact page.

Thanks!

1 thought on “Welcome!

1. Hi, Dylan! I was interested in your journey because our daughter is adopted from China and has made her “homecoming” visit to her orphanage and foster home she left as a young girl. I can’t wait to hear about your personal connection, your impressions and your work at Tuloy.
    Also, our son, a current rising senior at Duke is on a DukeEngage in Peru this summer. I look forward to reading your blog!! Best, De