- Design – Design your model in standard CAD software and import an .stl or .obj file into our PreForm print preparation software.
- Print – Send prints over WiFi, reprint previous jobs, and manage your print queue with ease with the printer’s intuitive touchscreen interface.
- Post-Process – Easily tear away light-touch supports after printing, then transfer parts to Form Wash and Form Cure for simplified rinsing and post-curing.
- Level printer with given tools (only after you moved the printer)
- Set up a network connection – optional
- Insert consumables: the resin cartridge, resin tank, and build platform.
- Prepare a file for printing
- You can download PreForm to design your 3D model and connect to the printer
- Or use Meshmixer (or other tool) to design (remember to export your 3D model as .stl or .obj if you use PreForm to send it to the printer)
- Preform to open the file, adjust direction, add supports (Tips to avoid printing error), and send the print job (check print time, scale object down if it takes too long)
- Open the vent cap, so that your resin tank fills correctly
- Ensure handle is locked down to secure the build platform
- After all is confirmed, you can start to print
- Resin will be warmed up to certain degrees, flow into the resin tank, and printing start
- Remove the build platform from the printer once the printing is completed
- Wash any remaining liquid resin off your printed part, and post-cure and remove supports as necessary
- Wash – insert the build platform directly in Form Wash to clean parts before removal (Tip: wash parts for 10 mintues in fresh IPA, or recommended)
- Cure – insert washed and dried prints. The UV light will activate once the heater has reached the target temperature. (Tip: for standard resins use default cure settings of 60 degrees and 30 minutes, or recommended)