Our first General Body Meeting is starting soon! We’ll be in the West Union Multi-Purpose Room 067 at 7 PM.
Here’s a summary of what we will cover:
- Lab techniques workshops: Get a jump-start on some of those wet-lab techniques you’ve never gotten around to learning!
- Faculty dinners: Sit down for dinner with some of the leading figures in microbiology (and related sciences).
- Career panel: Get first-hand advice from representatives from academia, industry, and government.
- Publication information sessions: Learn how to publish in undergraduate scientific publications on campus.
- Presentation support group: Get quality advice from peers before your scientific talk/presentation.
- Plus: Research development workshops, social events, and more!
Hope to see you there!