This site compiles information about Duke’s teaching development resources and services including:
- Workshops and training
- Consultation on teaching
- Educational research and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
Find options here to help with:
- design and development of online, hybrid and face-to-face courses;
- implementing active learning and high-impact pedagogies such as Service-Learning;
- applying inclusive and equitable practices in the classroom;
- designing authentic assessments in any discipline;
- effectively designing writing or new media assignments;
- creatively and smoothly using instructional technologies;
- and more.
If you have questions about anything on this site, or can’t find an answer to a teaching question you have in mind, please contact email@example.com.