How can you get involved?
- Join the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) as a student member and reap the benefits. Join now.
- Join your local APTA Chapter. If you are a NC resident, check out the NC Physical Therapy Association (NCPTA) website for local events. Follow the NCPTA on Twitter.
- Join Sections that interest you within the APTA:
- Specifically join the Health Policy and Administration Section Website
- When you join the APTA as a student member you become a part of the Student Assembly. The Student Assembly (SA) is the APTA component comprised of all student members and focuses on issues relating to students. Learn more and join now.
- Get in the Loop. The Loop represents a movement of students who are finding their interests, getting involved, and getting informed about the challenges and opportunities facing physical therapy. Learn more now.
- Looking for additional ways to serve? Represent your fellow students through various opportunities for leadership in the Board of Directors, Project Committees or as a Core Ambassador for your state. Find out how.