- You will receive an email that you have been assigned to review a case. This is done by your peer review champion and will have a deadline date
- DO NOT ACCESS THE CASE FROM THE LINK IN THE EMAIL!
- Log into RL6 and under the clipboard click on the assigned case.
- Click on
- Highlight and copy MRN. (Paste in EPIC Patient Station to open chart and review encounter).
- Review NOTES submitted by providers regarding items they would like to have reviewed regarding the case.
- Click on the tab
- Located in the same toolbar as Preliminary Investigation.
- Will have to click on the arrow to reveal the Review/Analysis tab.
- case (left top corner) prior to starting case review.
- Under Person’s Involved click both Provider and Reviewer
- Complete Ratings and Review Sections.
- Under Additional Questions
- Even if None or Not Application, still click on ADD/Modify Button to add None or N/A.
- Under Details please take the time to briefly describe/summarize your findings and anything else you would like to address about the case.
- Once all required fields are completed, click button (left top corner).
YOU ARE DONE!
- Inform Peer Review Champion who will escalate your complaints to either a Peer Review Superuser or IT.
- Complete a hard copy of the Peer Review Form.
- Email Peer Review Form to Peer Review Champion. (This will allow you to be able to still participate in Peer Review for the quarter.)
- Once technical issues are resolved, please complete the assigned case on the RL6 platform. This has to be completed before the end of the quarter.
**Your Peer Review Champion is not responsible for entering your case into the RL6 platform.**