The Religion+ research group at Duke Kunshan University is pleased to announce its Tuesday Night Conversation Series, Religion+X.
In session 4 these will take place at the earlier time of 6pm-730pm and feature DKU religious studies professors James Miller, Tommaso Tesei and Ben Van Overmeire in informal conversation with other DKU professors on a wide range of topics. Snacks and drinks will be provided, and students are warmly invited to join in the conversation with the professors. Events are planned to be in person, but may be moved online in accordance with Covid policies.
Location: Water Pavilion on DKU campus
The line-up is as follows.
- Religion+Aliens, with Ben Van Overmeire and James Miller, March 21
- Religion+Animals, with Ben Van Overmeire and Claudia Nisa, March 28
- Religion+Archeology, with Kent Cao and Scott MacEachern, April 4
- Religion+Art, with Zairong Xiang, April 11
- Religion+Violence, with Bryce Beemer and Hyun Jeong Ha, April 18
- Religion+Film, with Richard Davis and Seth Henderson, April 25
- Religion+Apocalypse, with Titas Chakraborty and Tommaso Tesei, May 2