The Office of Faculty Advancement has assembled a team of volunteer faculty who have been trained by Student Affairs to offer you advice on how to support students in need (the Faculty Student Care Advisors). There are at least two for each division/unit; their names are listed below.
- Please DO reach out to them if you have questions about how to best support a student
- Please DON’T refer students directly to them – their job it to advise faculty, not to offer support to students
- Please DON’T name the student(s) that you have questions about to maintain confidentiality
- Please DON’T contact them in the evening or at the weekend. If a student’s needs are urgent, please report them to the CARE team. In the case of an emergency please call the campus hotline: 0512 3666 7110
- Please DO make a note of the advisors who have been assigned to your division or unit.
|Faculty Student Care Advisors|
|NAME||DIVISION/UNIT THAT THIS PERSON SUPPORTS|
|Peter Wergin||A&H and LCC|
|Elisabeth Ursell||N&AS and LCC|
|Eric Eberly||SS and LCC|
|Luyao Zhang||SS and N&AS|
|Sophia Zhou||A&H and LCC|
|Ivan Mura||Graduate Programs|
|Lijing Yan||Graduate Programs|