- Mathematics in Action (MiA2020): Modeling and analysis in molecular biology and electrophysiology.(June13-16, 2020)
- Launching Program of Zu Chongzhi Center for Mathematics and Computational Sciences.(Oct 31-Nov 3, 2019)
- Three new faculties will join CMCS this fall.(Aug 10, 2019)
- Distinguished Lecture series: Semiclassical computational methods for quantum dynamics with band-crossing and uncertainty, Shi Jin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University), Dec 7, 2018.
- Seminar: On nonlocal Fisher-KPP reaction-diffusion problems, Evangelos Latos (Duke Kunshan University), Nov 26, 2018.
- Seminar: Hamiltonian methods in Vlasov dynamics, Robert Axel Neiss (University of Cologne), Nov 12, 2018.
- Seminar: On self-organized dynamics over domains with boundaries, Hui Huang (Simon Fraser University), Nov 5, 2018.
- Distinguished Lecture series: Non-equilibrium almost-stationary states and linear response for gapped quantum systems, Stefan Teufel (The University of Tübingen), Oct 11, 2018.
- Announcement of Graduate Teaching Fellowship Awards, Duke Kunshan University, 2019 Fall Semester.