This page provides information about DCE-MRI test data.
Questions and Answers:
1. Fill out the Leave a Reply form on this page with your name and email address.
2. In the Comment section, enter your institution name and mention that you would like to download the DCE-MRI test data.
3. Click the Post Comment button. Your comment will be submitted to us but will not be published on the website.
4. You will receive an email with the link to where you can download the DCE-MRI test data.
5. Read and abide by the software disclaimer:
Terms of Agreement:
Copyright 2008 by Duke University. All rights reserved.
Permission to copy, use, and modify this software and accompanying documentation for educational and research purposes is hereby granted, without fee and without a signed licensing agreement, provided that the above copyright notice, this paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies including derivatives of the software. The copyright holder is free to make upgraded or improved versions of the software, provided that they are made readily available to others on these same terms without fee or any other charge. Contact the copyright holder at email@example.com for commercial licensing opportunities.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF HE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS