- “Environmental Justice: The Economics of Race, Place and Pollution” with H. Spencer Banzhaf and Lala Ma.
- “Sorting or Steering: Experimental Evidence on the Economic Effects of Housing Discrimination” with Peter Christensen
- “Valuation of Non-Traded Amenities in a Dynamic Demand Model” with Simon Hviid and Rune Vejlin
- “Environmental Justice and Coasian Bargaining: The role of race and income in lease negotiations for shale gas” with Ashley Vissing
- “Learning by Viewing? Social Learning, Regulatory Disclosure and Firm Productivity in Shale Gas” with T. Robert Fetter, Andrew Steck, and Douglas Wrenn
- “Measuring the Value of Cleanup at Federal Facility National Priorities List Sites”
- Heartland 2017 Keynote — “What is Environmental Justice and Why Should Economists Care?”